We, at Ex Gratia Law Journal, strive to deliver beautifully drafted legal articles to our readers. We follow the principle of interdependence and help everybody develop along with us. The interns at our journal are provided with a platform to showcase their writing and editing skills. Furthermore, they are also given suggestions regarding the areas in which they can improve their manuscripts. Join our team and grow with us.
We are looking for Content Writers to join our team and enrich our websites with legal articles on current topics.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on legal topics. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
The students selected, for the position of content writers in our journal, must, within their internship period for 30 days, submit Ten (10) manuscripts of 700 – 1400 words, while complying to the Submission Guidelines.
Note: The students selected, for the role of content writers, shall work with us for a period of one month.
- Research on Legal topics.
- Submit work to reviewers for comments and scope of improvement.
- Submit work to editors for input and approval.
- Promote content on social media.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Should be currently enrolled in the three or five years LL.B programme, at any university.
- Familiarity with web publications.
- Excellent command over the English language.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Mail your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Along with a Write up (published or unpublished), with subject “Application for Content Writer”
Contact – 8610940606 (Prajeeth Prem) for Internship related queries.