Role of Campus Ambassador
Every candidate selected for this Internship will be representing the Ex Gratia and its events in his/her respective university or college. This Internship provides a great opportunity for young law students to earn money. Campus ambassadors are required to promote the journal as well as all the events conducted by the journal, for which they will be given a monetary incentive along with a certificate.
A campus ambassador will be dealing with the following tasks:
- A Campus Ambassador is bound to promote the events of Ex Gratia in his/her college or university and on his/her other social networking sites.
- A Campus Ambassador is also bound to bring registrations for the events of Ex Gratia.
- A Campus Ambassador has to bring at least 2 registrations for the events of Ex Gratia in a month.
- If a Campus Ambassador has failed to bring at least 2 registrations in a period of One month then his/her Internship shall stand cancelled and no certificate of Internship shall be provided.
- A Campus Ambassador must submit minimum of one BlawG for a month. To submit – Click Here
- Must be an honest person and dedicated towards his/her work;
- Must have good networking connections;
- Must know how to promote a particular event;
- Must know how to bring registrations for any event hosted by Ex Gratia.
How will Ex Gratia identify that a participant has registered through your reference?
On the registration form of a particular event, we will be mentioning the names of all the Campus Ambassador and the participant registering through your reference has to tick on your name on the registration form.
How to Submit?
Mail us your CV along with links to all your social media (Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org