ABOUT THE COMPETITION
Ex Gratia Law Journal is conducting a Public Elocution Competition on September 5th & 6th 2020. The Public Elocution looks at a broad aspect of how to be spontaneous and bring forth, quick thinking and skills to articulate quickly information relevant to the topic.
- The event shall be an online event.
- It shall be open to everyone.
- Maximum participation: 50 (first come first serve basis)
- The Confirmation will be received by Mail.
- After the Registration and Confirmation, the participants shall be provided with Codes.
- The registration shall be done by filling a Google Form.
- The registration fee is INR 150 for everyone participating in the Event. Please note that it is mandatory to attach a scanned copy of the transaction receipt or a screenshot of the same [The file shall be attached with the details in the Google form]
- The results shall be declared and intimation shall be made to the prize winners through the mentioned mail-id and in their respective WhatsApp groups.
- Cash prize and e-certificates shall be awarded
- All the Participants will get E-Certificate for Participation, The top 10 shall be provided with E-Certificates of Appreciation, the Winners will be provided with Merit E-Certificate.
- The results shall be solely on the discretion of the Judges.
- The results date shall be declared afterwards.
RULES FOR PUBLIC ELOCUTION
The topic will be provided on the spot and the timings per participant will be as follows:
ROUND 1: (Topics will be provided through Our Official Instagram Handle on September 4th, 2020)
Speaking time: 5 mins
FINALS: (This is Impromptu, where the topic will be on the Sopt)
Prep time: 5 mins
Speaking time: 8 mins
- Registration Fees – Rs. 150
Students will have to Register/Pay through UPI to 9487490319 or shp865@okicici.
For PayTM user scan the QR-Code in the google form.
Please note that the amount should be transferred to the above-mentioned UPI Id.
KINDLY NOTE THERE WILL BE NO REFUND ONCE THE REGISTRATION HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. WE WORK ON A STRICT NO REFUND POLICY
- Registration Form :https://forms.gle/doDozHPH7WcGgiPt7
- All the participants will get e-Certificates.
PRIZES AND AWARDS:
- 1stprize: Rs. 1000+ E-Certificate of Merit + Internship
- 2nd prize: Rs. 700+ E-Certificate of Merit+ Internship
- 3rd prize: Rs. 500+ E-Certificate of Merit+ Internship
- Top 10: E-Certificate of appreciation + Internship
- E-Certificate of Participation will be awarded to all the participants
|Registration Deadline||Day of Competition|
|Sep 4th 2020||Sep 5th – 6th 2020|
Date of Results will be announced later.
In case of any queries, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact:
+91 7299688554 (Kandeep Shravan)
+91 9066356551 (Rishjvi Singh)