ABOUT THE COMPETITION
Ex Gratia Law Journal is conducting a 2nd Article Writing Competition on 30th November, 2020 (Monday). The 2nd Article Writing Competition looks at a broad aspect of how to be spontaneous and tests one’s Knowledge, Presence of Mind and Command on Language.
Law of Taxation
GUIDELINES AND ESSENTIAL INFORMATION
- The event shall be an online event.
- It shall be open to everyone.
- The Confirmation will be received by Mail.
- After the Registration and Confirmation the participants shall be provided with Codes.
- The registration shall be done by filling a Google Form.
- The registration fee is INR 100. Please note that it is mandatory to attach a scanned copy of the transaction receipt or a screenshot of the same [The file shall be attached with the details in the Google form]
- The results shall be declared and intimation shall be made to the prize winners through the mentioned mail-id, Instagram and LinkedIn and in their respective WhatsApp groups.
- Cash prize and e-certificates shall be awarded.
- All the Participants will get E-Certificate for Participation, The top 10 write ups shall be provided with E-Certificates of Appreciation, the Winners will be provided with Merit E-Certificate.
- The results shall be solely on the discretion of the Judges.
- The results dates shall be declared afterwards.
- Best articles will be published in the website.
KINDLY NOTE THERE WILL BE NO REFUND ONCE THE REGISTRATION HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. WE WORK ON A STRICT NO REFUND POLICY
- Registration Fees – Rs. 100
- You may transfer the amount using UPI to 9487490319 or shp865@okicici. For PayTM user scan the QR Code in the Google Forms.
Please note that the amount should be transferred to the above mentioned UPI Id
- For Registration Form https://forms.gle/gS8D57YV6XKNdmdB9
- All the participants will get e-Certificates.
- The submission shall be made in .docx/.doc Format on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manuscript must comply with Submission Guidelines
|Registration Deadline||Date of Submission|
|28th November 2020 (Saturday)||30th November 2020 (Monday) 6:00pm|
Date of Results will be announced later.
PRIZES AND AWARDS:
- 1stprize: Cash Prize+ E-Certificate of Merit + Internship
- 2nd prize: Cash Prize+ E-Certificate of Merit+ Internship
- Top 10: E-Certificate of appreciation + Internship as BLawG Content Writer
- E-Certificate of Participation will be awarded to all the participants
- BEST ARTICLES WILL BE PUBLISHED IN THE WEBSITE.
In case of any queries, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or contact:
+91 7299688554 (Kandeep Shravan)
+91 8360224895 (Arya Sinha)