Ex Gratia Law Journal is conducting the 1st National Judgement Analysis Competition, 2020 on 22nd November, 2020.
The competition envisages participants to provide a holistic and in-depth critique or analysis of a judgement of the High Court or Supreme Court of India. The submission must reflect a thorough understanding of the principles of the laws, its interplay with society, and its relationship with the conception of morality.
Participants may choose any of the judgements from the following themes for the purpose of this competition,
1. Patenting vis-a-vis Right to Life
2. Hazards to Health Security
3. Legal Approach in Drugs Patenting Regime
GUIDELINES AND ESSENTIAL INFORMATION
- The event shall be an online event.
- It shall be open to everyone.
- The Confirmation will be received by Mail.
- After the Registration and Confirmation the participants shall be provided with Codes.
- The registration shall be done by filling a Google Form.
- The registration fee is INR 100. Please note that it is mandatory to attach a scanned copy of the transaction receipt or a screenshot of the same [The file shall be attached with the details in the Google form]
- The results shall be declared and intimation shall be made to the prize winners through the mentioned mail-id, Instagram and LinkedIn and in their respective WhatsApp groups.
- Cash prize and e-certificates shall be awarded.
- All the Participants will get E-Certificate for Participation, The top 10 write ups shall be provided with E-Certificates of Appreciation, the Winners will be provided with Merit E-Certificate.
- The results shall be solely on the discretion of the Judges.
- The results dates shall be declared afterwards.
- BEST ANALYSIS WILL BE PUBLISHED IN THE WEBSITE.
KINDLY NOTE THERE WILL BE NO REFUND ONCE THE REGISTRATION HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. WE WORK ON A STRICT NO REFUND POLICY
- Registration Fees – Rs. 100
- You may transfer the amount using UPI to 9487490319 or shp865@okicici. For PayTM user scan the QR Code in the Google Forms.
Please note that the amount should be transferred to the above mentioned UPI Id
- For Registration Form https://forms.gle/gS8D57YV6XKNdmdB9
- All the participants will get e-Certificates.
|Registration Deadline||Date of Submission|
|21st November 2020 (Saturday)||22nd November 2020 (Monday) 6:00pm|
Date of Results will be announced later.
PRIZES AND AWARDS:
- 1stprize: Cash Prize+ E-Certificate of Merit + Internship
- 2nd prize: Cash Prize+ E-Certificate of Merit+ Internship
- 3rd Prize: E-Certificate of Merit+ Internship
- Top 10: E-Certificate of appreciation + Internship as BLawG Content Writer
- E-Certificate of Participation will be awarded to all the participants
- BEST ARTICLES WILL BE PUBLISHED IN THE WEBSITE.
In case of any queries, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or contact:
+91 7299688554 (Kandeep Shravan)
+91 8360224895 (Arya Sinha)